Chicken Alfredo Pizza
All hail, the holy grail: PIZZA. I live and breathe pizza. It's like a sandwich, but better. More versatile. More exciting. Easier to eat. I am just obsessed with pizza. And I'm obsessed with creating all different kinds. The best part is taking everyday meals and turning the into pizza - like tacos, cheesesteaks, and pasta dishes! Join this easy weeknight meal of chicken Alfredo, and turn it into a creamy, rich, decadent pizza that everyone will love!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shallots
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 16-in. pizza crust
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cups Italian blend cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked broccoli, chopped
1. In a saucepan, melt butter and saute shallots and garlic until shallots become soft and translucent. Stir in cream and heat until simmering. Stir in Parmesan cheese, and whisk continuously until cheese has melted through and there are no traces left, or else it will clump. Season liberally with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
2. Baked pizza crust in a 425-degree oven until the crust starts to turn slightly brown. Remove from oven and top liberally with Alfredo sauce. Layer with shredded cheese, chicken, and broccoli. Return to the oven on a perforated pan or pizza screen (or directly onto the rack for crispy crust!) Bake until edges are golden brown and crust is to your liking! Enjoy by dipping pizza into the extra Alfredo sauce - mmm, mm!