What You'll Need:
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound shrimp, medium-large (peeled and deveined)
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- 14-oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 6 oz. fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
1. In a large stock pot, bring water to boil and add angel hair pasta. Cook until al dente - about 6-7 minutes. Meanwhile, in a pan, heat the olive oil and add garlic and onions. Sweat until onions are translucent, adding some salt and pepper. Add the white wine. Simmer on low while you prepare the shrimp.
2. Season shrimp with basil, parsley, oregano, pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Add shrimp to the pan and cook until it turns just pink - about 5-6 minutes. Add the tomatoes to the pan, along with the spinach leaves, and wilt until spinach is cooked down. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
3. Add the cooked pasta to the pan, along with about a ladle of starchy cooking water. Stir well to incorporate. Enjoy!